Monday, February 18, 2008

Creative Wood Piercing...

The FX network has a great stable of original programming, from Nip/Tuck (the current season of which is frighteningly awesome) to the brilliant Damages. I've been seeing promos for the Courteney Cox drama Dirt, which launches its second season on March 2nd. While I only watched the first two episodes last season, the promos for this new season are crafty (rotoscope animation meets Roy Lichtenstein artwork), and the song used within is catchy as hell. I did some webernet surfing to figure out the band behind the infectious tune: Peaches is the band; The Boys Wanna Be Her is the song. I stumbled upon their video on YouTube and I've embedded it here for your viewing pleasure. This one gives a whole new meaning to the phrase There Will Be Blood, while introducing what can only be described as "creative wood piercing". Enjoy.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home