Saturday, September 29, 2007

David Letterman is My Hero

David Letterman totally razzed Paris Hilton on his show tonight (9/28/2007)... spending 3/4ths of the interview giving her shite about her prison stint. If you can find it on YouTube, or, if CBS has the good sense to post it up on CBS.com, it is definitely worth a look. While Hilton barely rates a mention on this blog (I know, I know, I get it), it was hilarious that he made her squirm, to the point where she insisted she wouldn't answer any further questions on the topic. But maybe the best part of the entire interview was when he started sampling her new perfume (her fourth? WHAT??!!). He spritzed it in the air and sniffed it... gave a disapproving scowl at the scent... then spritzed some on his tongue... then popped off the cap... and drank it. Obviously, it was water, but, man, that's a bit of classic comedy business on the level of "Attention people of New York: My name is Len Lucas, and I'm not wearing any pants!"

Bless your heart, Dave. Keep on rockin' in the free world.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home